Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas is a-coming....

Are you getting your cards done for mailing?? You know Christmas is less than 2 months away!! I've been working on my Christmas gifts and will post them as I can.

Here's one I just finished, very easy to do, for a blogger's challenge on Paper Wings. We had to use either Snowman Nativity or Ornamental Snowflake sets. Here is a list of other "angels" who are participating: (I will add to the list as I get them)
KellyRae C.
Diane H.
Jen C. - 2 blog posts - #1 and #2
Barb F. - 2 blog posts - #1 and #2
Laurie W.
Jany
Deb G.
Martha
Melisa W.


I used Amberly Grace SWIC, cardstock, and ribbon, a scrap of premium white cardstock, Snowman Nativity stamp set, Coluzzle Nested Oval, mat, swivel knife, Oasis Green Versamagic ink, Noir P.H. ink, and Prismacolor pencils. Now, are you thinking Christmas?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute. i love how we all come up with so different styles, and all wonderful ;)

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant card! Great job.

Teresa Brooks said...

Love your work...especially this card, I love snowmen.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I like the patterned paper you chose.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Very Pretty Carol!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! rita

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! That set is so cute!

Christina

Sassy Runner Girl said...

I am SO behind.. like, not even started Christmas Cards! I don't even know what I'm going to use.. I bought Joy of Christmas and Vintage Ornaments but I also have some CTMH sets I like..
Anyway, LOVE this card and all the other ones. I still need to get the Snowman Nativity Set!!

Barb said...

I love how you paired the cute image with the elegant papers! Very lovely card!