Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fall Supplement

We have been informed that the Fall Supplement will be available to order out of October 1st. This is great for scrapbookers but I know us cardmakers this is too late. Oh well. I created a slideshow in the left hand menu of them but they appear small. Check out my gallery website to see larger views.

We had a great time in Dallas. I'm still recovering from all the fun, great food, and traveling. While the guys were at the Promise Keepers conference us gals (mom, DeDe (my sister-in-law), and me) seen the movie, Mama Mia (hilarious!) and went to the Dallas World Aquarium (amazing!). Sunday we all went to The Grassy Knoll and the 6th Floor Museum at Dealy Plaza. This is where President Kennedy was assassinated. We met Robert Groden who helped prove that the Warren Commission was involved in a great cover-up and probable conspiracy of the murder. For more information click here. We purchased the book and it is excellent! And it was proven that Oswald was not involved! WOW! Anyway, we got home Monday night to a yard-full of weeds! It rained 1/2" while we were gone. Dean has his work cut out for him this weekend!

This is my 99th post. I will be giving something away for my 100th post so you will need to post a comment on that post. I will be drawing a name of those posted so be sure you give your email address so that I can contact you! Happy stamping!!

No comments: