Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Christmas Card!

I just love making non-traditional Christmas cards!! I've probably already have almost 40 cards made as I send cards to my downline and customers. This card uses the Cha Cha Cardstock and Ribbon along with white premium cardstock. The poinsettia is from the Christmas Season set and the text from Tag Tidbits. I used the Extra Jumbo Circle and 1" Circle punches. I stamped the images with Noir PH ink and colored the flower with my Prismacolor Pencils to match the cardstock.

So, how are you coming with your Christmas cards?? You know Christmas is only a few months away!

I am still working on pictures from our trip to New Mexico this past weekend. The Salt River Canyon and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest were amazing! Arizona isn't just desert!! And in NM me, my dh, and dad hiked to the rim of a "dead" volcano, climbed a couple hundred feet into a lava tube, and viewed an ice cave near the volcano! Was a lot of fun!

So, have you taken any trips lately?? Got photos?? Time to scrap them!

No comments: