Friday, July 25, 2008

Who's There??

I seen one of these cute little books made by a fellow "angel" and thought this would be great for our granddaughter, Rylie! It's full of Knock, Knock jokes!


The owl on the cover is from some clip art that came with my PhotoShop program. I just don't have any owl stamps at all. The text is one of our great alphabet sets, Simple Bet, stamped with Noir Palette Hybrid ink. I found the jokes after doing a Google searh and I adjusted the margins and stuff when I printed and you can see how they came out. The paper is some scrap I had and I used my Bind-It-All and 5/8" black wires to assemble. The covers are just thin chipboard from packing our Inspiration Books so I did recycle! I plan on giving it to her for her birthday in September. I sure hope she likes it!!

Just a teaser here, wait until you see what else I made! It'll make your water bottle happy!

1 comment:

Rachel V. said...

This is so cute! I bet your dgd will love it!