Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

I know many of you won't get notice of this until the 5th but here's a simple "patriotic"-type card to celebrate. It was also a challenge on Paper Wings to use just 4 colors: yellow, red, blue, and white. I seen this stamp set, Linear Sentiments, used by a friend and fellow angel, Tracy Turner, on her blog and loved the idea! I stamped the celebrate phrase in L'Amore P.H. ink and the stars in Starry Night P.H. ink. The rest is easy to figure out but I did use Pop Dots to raise 3 of the stars.


I was honored to be showcased on a Canadian blog on the 1st. Click here to see it. They chose the cards to show of which one has a retired set and the other is very "different" as I was playing way out of my box! LOL! But it was a great honor and I appreciate the way they have different stampers/scrappers every day. I have even subscribed to their blog and get wonderful ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! We really could have used a patriotic set in the new catty, but you did an awesome job improvising! Hey! I have a surprise for you! Look on my blog...

Christina