Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cool wall hanging

Our son sent us a picture of him and his girlfriend by phone (aren't these camera phones great!) the other day and I used it to finish this project from Seminar.

I can't believe I didn't do any stamping but, I didn't!!! WOW!! This little wall hanging utilizes our new Sydney Circle Album Kit which has great double sided 100 lb. cardstock. Boy, do you get a lot with this kit! I layered a circle on a Sheer Scallop Coaster and used my Crop-a-dile to set an eyelet from the Pewter Hardware Collection. I used ribbon from the Amelia Ribbon Collection and Orange Scrapper's Floss for embellishing. The orange mat behind the photo is from the Penelope Cardstock Collection.

I think this turned out really cool and was easy to assemble. I already have it hanging on a wall in our home. I think I'll see just how long it takes Dean to notice it without my telling him.

1 comment:

Karen Hanim said...

I love the clear coaster in back of this. I just found your blog and will check back frequently. I can always use a masculine theme inspiration!

Karen Hanim