Friday, June 6, 2008

Spring Card

Well, besides this card to show you I have some news!! I am on the design team for Paper Wings! This is a site for TAC™ samples made by "angels" but for anyone's viewing. The samples are listed according the the stamp sets so if you have a set and you don't know what to do with it you can look it up! Unfortunately, my designs are for "angels only". After 3 months I will be allowed to publish those designs here. Being asked to become a "winger" is a great honor but also a great challenge!

Now, on to the card. My patten paper is from Mulbery Meadows which is being retired. I'm using up my scraps but you can use just about any of our great pattern papers and just coordinate your cardstocks! I used Spring Dreams for the flower and my Prismacolor pencils to pull in all the colors. I like the little ribbon even though my punch holes for it are a bit large. The image is stamped with Palette Hybrid Noir ink. The bottom of the dark green is stamped using my Fancy Curls set and P.H. Jardin Moss ink. I also layered the white stamped flower on coordinating cardstock from the Brights Cardstock Stack. I like the simple elegance of this card.
Be great for just about any occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelhood 3 friend! I love this card! The colors are so pretty together! What a fun stamp set!

Congrats on making the PW design team!!!