Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Now showing!

Did I grab your attention with my little "sneak peeks"?? Well, now I'll give you the full sets! This first one is called "Sweet Goodies". It goes for $19.95 and is a set of 14.

This set is called "Linear Sentiments". Its has 13 stamps and goes for $19.95.

This cool Christmas set is called "Joy of Christmas". Can you see why? Anyway, its a set of 7 for $15.95.

And this last set is called "Butterfly Bits" and is a set of 9 for $19.95.


I have been working on my trades for our annual TAC™ Seminar mid-June. I'm nowhere near ready. I will post my trades here and in my stampingcarol.com gallery for your viewing. I'm being careful not to use any sets that are being retired. And, remember, I have many stamp sets for sale in my gallery on page 2 in the For Sale album. Some are already in pending status so check them out if you're interested in not-so-loved sets and click on the set for the full details about them.

And, Mary! Thanks for your comment! My friend and good customer, Wenda, lives in Roundup, MT. I met her at a stamp class in Billings, MT at Stampressions about 3 years ago. She is a sweet Christian lady.

And now, back to stamping!

No comments: