Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Sneak Peak and more info!

Ok, here is another piece of a new set coming out in next month's Inspiration Book. It's in a set of 14 and costs $19.95. The set is good for almost any season! These 2 samples here could work for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Easter!


In the left hand menu there are some new items! I have become an affiliate with Daily Window. Just click on the picture and see the great items to showcase your art or favorite pics of grandkids, family, pets, whatever! They sometimes post coupons to get a percentage off and the shipping is reasonable. I have the 8 Days a Week bag coming and I can't wait!

Also, down lower, is a picture of Angelhood 3. I have some links right under it of 3 other angels. We are to support and encourage each other. This "angelhood" is to remind us to post on our blogs regularly (I do this pretty good, so far) and comment on the projects. I'm excited to be a part of this group and encourage other TAC™ angels to join us. Find how by going to PaperWings (you must sign in or set up an account & be an active angel) and finding the info in the Forum under Blogging (way down the list). There are 2 other Angelhoods but we are being limited to 10 per "hood" so we won't be overwhelmed on visiting our hood associates.

Well, my air conditioner kicked in at 8 this morning and we are setting high record temps for this time of year. I've even done 4 loads of laundry, made 2 dozen cupcakes, and gone to the post office already! Think I'll play at my stamp table for a while now! Happy stamping!

No comments: