Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a beautiful day!

I made this little Tutti Frutti Mini Memories Pocket Album that was posted on The Angel Co.'s Savvy Projects for People on the Go (see the left menu near the bottom). I would make some changes to the instructions. The white cover should be cut maybe 1/4" longer and the acetate about 3/8" longer to cover the inside pockets better. This top view is the front and the bottom cover is the inside.
This cute little door hanger is also in the Savvy Projects file under Home Decor section. The instructions use the Sheer Square Scallop Coaster but I used just plain white coaster and covered them with Mulberry Meadows paper using Designer Dries Clear Glue. I punched holes in the top 2 corners using my Crop-A-Dile and installed some coordinating eyelets that I had in my stash. I used a tag from the Mulberry Meadows tags and stamped it with the saying from Life Thoughts. I added the 2 flowers from the Bitty Blossums and more coordinating eyelets. The ribbon is also from my stash. You can make cute little note cards to place in box (made from cardstock) and hang on your door, a cupboard door, or wherever! So far my mom hasn't seen this so she hasn't had the opportunity to claim this yet.
Here is my manx cat, Miss Piggy, sitting in my bathroom window. She is resting after being outside for a while. She was so cute sitting here I just had to grab my camera!
Well, I need to go start painting our storage shed. Today I caulk the seams of the siding and prime the raw edges of the siding. I'll have to buy more primer to paint the eaves then I can consider painting. Sure is nice having all our stuff here and not 1 1/2 miles away! And we have way more room to put stuff so I can clean out a room for company (Dean has 2 sisters and a brother-in-law coming next month). So, I better get off my 'puter and get to work!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: