Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey, I'm posting again!

I tried a new technique, Faux Denim. Does the background kinda look like bluejeans? Not too sure myself but I like the effect. Anyway I started the the medium blue cardstock that the main horse is stamped on the swiped Beaux Arts Blue P.H. Ink one direction, heated to dry. I then swiped Starry Night P.H. Ink over it and heated to dry. Next I swiped Brilliance Moonlight White and heated to dry. Then I turned the cardstock 90 degrees and swiped again with the Starry Night and heated. I then stamped the horse from Hieroglyph Horses with Starry Night. Then using another piece of the blue cardstock I stamped the horse and the words from Live Inspired with Starry Night. I added the small dark blue paper brads and tore the edge. I layered this on the dark blue cardstock (I used some scrap duplex cardstock that I had in my stash - blue on one side, white on the other). I think this is a great masculine card.

My "Subscribe to me" is now working! Judy from Lusk, WY was my first subscriber (and a great customer) and will get a small gift from me. Watch your mailbox!

No comments: