Monday, February 25, 2008

Celebrate!



I can't believe I didn't see this earlier! The Angel Company is having a special for all our hostesses, customers, and new angels beginning March 1!!! Hostesses and customers earn DOUBLE rewards! This applies to the GWPs, Hostess Sets, and 1/2 price items for sales (not the booking 1/2 price item). New angels receive $50 in FREE T-coded stamps.

I also have the Spring Supplement now posted on my StampingCarol website. Look in the gallery at the first album. I don't have any information on the Project Kits yet but they sure look like fun. I will be ordering some as soon as I can. Stamps are not included in these kits.

I attended the Rubber Stamp and Scrap Expo Saturday in Tucson. An update and a picture of a project I did at Sunday International's booth will be posted later.

No comments: