Monday, January 15, 2018

Welcome Baby

I realized that I had not shared the card I made to go with my Diaper Teddy for the baby shower on the 6th.  I bought this stamp set, Welcome Baby ATS, specifically to make this card.



I started with a Bubble Gum card stock base and added a Whip Cream layer.  I then splattered some Bubble Gum Silk and let dry.   Next I die cut the banner from the Occasion Banners Die Set out of Bubble Gum card stock and adhered.  I die cut a banner from the Banner Parade Die set and stamped the text with Bubble Gum ink and ran and ink pad around the banner.


I stamped the 4 elements from the Welcome Baby set using Bubble Gum ink on Whip Cream and carefully detail cut them out with my Detail Pro Shears.  A bit of Journey Glaze and some Sparkle Dust really jazzed them up!  I needed to balance the element of the card so I added some pink Candy Dots to the bottom right and on the banner.  I also used our Foam Squares, Easy Glide Runner, and the Amaze machine.

I love how this turned out and Ashley enjoyed it, too!

StampinCarol

No comments: