Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Certified Celebrator and Valentine's Day Fun

I had a fabulous time in Georgetown, TX last week and got to meet a special person.  Her name is Brittany Young and talk about a fireball of energy and crafty fun!  And FSJ partnered with her for a special event!


I had to reduce the size of the picture so please click on it for more info. Brittany will be doing a LIVE FB video early February!  She will be making a bunch of fun Valentine's Day projects using our Fun Stampers Journey products. As a coach I cannot take part but YOU CAN!!  You must order the special Bundle of products  ($49.95 plus tax/ship) starting tonight after 8:30 pm Central time from my website and enter the bundle number (BD-0372) in the Search Box.  You should be taken to the Certified Celebrator Live Mini Valentine's Class Kit page.  Right now it's showing sold out but that's because it's not available until after 8:30 CT tonight.  There will only be 600 kits available so you have to act fast!

I hope you'll join in the fun! And the first person to sign up through my site will get a special card from me as a bonus!  Just a few hours to go!!!

StampinCarol

No comments: