Saturday, January 20, 2018

Celebrate!

I have so much to share after my trip to Texas so I'm going to post today as an extra bonus!



When I first seen this die set, Gift Slider Die Set, I thought, I'll not have a use for it.  BUT, when we made this card in Texas, I loved it!  The candle print paper represents a gift card. And here's another view of it cut out all by itself in case you can't quite visualize it from the catalog...


It makes such a difference in how you embellish! But I better give you the supplies used in this card.
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Watermelon Fusion, Beach Breeze, Bubble Gum, Summer Days, and
Birthday Pop Prints.
Stamps: Celebration Script Bundle (stamps & coordinating dies)
Other Dies & Punches: Cloud Dreams & Border Basics, Love Is punch cartridge (heart)
Inks: Black Licorice & Pool Play
Accessories: Party Pop Buttons, Lemon Sparkle Tape, Summer Play Sparkles, Journey Bubble Gum Thread
Tools: Details Pro Shears, Punch Handle, Crease Tool, Large Dauber Dowel
Adhesive: Easy Glide Runner, Foam Squares



Here's a closer look at the bow.  We die cut the slider part a 2nd time and cut off the top and bottom strips then used Foam Squares to adhere in the middle before adding the fun stuff.

Isn't this a fun and cheerful way to give a gift card?  You can change up the print paper and sentiment for any season!

I'd love to hear from you what you think of this.

StampinCarol

No comments: