Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags

I did a bit more Christmas shopping this year, mostly stuff made in our area, and got everything mailed out last week.  But many of those gifts needed tags and so....


How cool are these!  All use the Bread Tag die and are embossed with either the HoHoHo (retired) or the Happy Holiday embossing folders.



Three tags I added this cut stamped Santa from the Holiday Clips stamp set. I added a bit of color with my Color Burst Pencils, Journey Glaze, Sparkle Cuts, and Magical Candy Drops.


I just got the coordinating die to this stamp,  Blitzen ATS.  I stamped him using Gold ink and added some Fashion Gold drops.


I made some snowflakes out of Pool Play and Black Pearl paper using our Snow Blooms die set. A few Special Celebrations sequins for a bit more pop was added.

Now I cannot understand why I don't have a close up of the tree.  I used the Fresh Forest Bundle, Fresh Forest ink, and a few Stickles from my stash.

I just hope our family appreciates these.  They were relatively quick to make and so pretty in person!

StampinCarol

No comments: