Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WOYWW 442

What is WOYWW you ask?  It's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Yep, and if you want to know more you need to head over to the Stamping Ground where Julia lives.  She puts this whole thing together and has us share what our desks look like.  And this is week 442 so it's been going on for 8 1/2 years!  I've been taking part for about 5 years.  Back then there was about 130 brave crafters but now we're down to about 35 - 40 and I've gotten to "know" some of them a bit.  Most are from England but we used to have some from Spain and central Europe.  Anyway,  I better give you the view before you get bored...


I need to clan up this left over stuff from yesterday's project post and get some other stuff done. I have a bunch of die cut flower pieces and a little bit of a flower made, right in the middle of the picture. Far left, scraps and such. At the end of my red Cricut is a pile of Christmas pockets I made for an Open House I was part of. Then to the right is my ATG adhesive roller, ribbon, scissors, and the end of my large Platinum die cut machine.  Soon this will be all cleared and another project will be on my white scrap pad.

So this post is short.  I usually try to add a project but that is in my mind at this point. I do need to make a few Christmas cards for my card rack at the store and I need to make some Valentine card samples for my January class and make some card fronts for a technique swap (need about 40). Just don't know where to start. Anyway, please head over to the Stamping Ground and check out all the desks.  And I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

StampinCarol

5 comments:

Plush Possum Studio said...

My desk could use a good cleaning as well. Must get round to it
Happy WOYWW
Rose #29

Helen said...

I can't wait to finish my Christmas cards and get back to some "proper" crafting... every year I say I'm not making them any more..but keep on doing (and buying new stamps!) Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Carol, I think the Christmas card thing is on everyone's mind and is proving very distracting. This looks like a desk in waiting Lol! Have a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

Ellie said...

Hi! Sorry I am slate getting round to everyone! Excited to see the next project.
Ellie #13

Julia Dunnit said...

An Open house is hard work. Hop eit turned out to be a success! Is that a card mug I see on top of your cricut? How clever. I've finished workshops for th year and thought I had the luxury of a break, but you mentioning January classes has sort of put me in a panic!!