Monday, November 20, 2017

Sketch Inspiration

First of all FSJ has a couple tremendous sales coming up. The first starts on Black Friday!  Head over to my FSJ Specials page and check them out.  They're at the top of the page.

I enjoy making cards using sketches and last week we had another challenge on a FSJ coach page.

This was the sketch and here is my card....


I had such a busy week I made a pretty simple card, not much for embellishments but I love the effect I got! I started with a base of Pool Play card stock then added a layer I made using our Gel PressPool Play ink pad, and the Winter Wonderland stencil. I used Whip Cream card stock to make the prints and snowflakes. I then added a smaller set of the same layers then splattered them with Sparkle Silk.


The larger snowflake paper was also decorated using the Gel Press and another blue ink pad but it's been way too long for me to remember which ink. I used our Flannel Life stamp to make the pattern but you can't really see it. I die cut all snowflakes using our Snow Blooms die set.  I also used Sparkle Silk and kind of painted the 3 little snowflakes.

StampinCarol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a beautiful card. I love the snowflakes and you did a great job picking out the colors! Great job, Sistah.'
Gail from Michigan