Saturday, October 21, 2017

Make Amazing Happen Blog Hop


Welcome to the Journey Blog Hoppers Make Amazing Blog hop! ! I’m so happy to have you hoppin Along! If you have arrived from Heather"s blog, you’re on the right track! If Not, that’s ok too! Just continue the hop and you will come full circle!


I'm sharing a card I made based on a September 19 FSJ blog post.  I changed it up to use what I have and make it a Christmas card for a November 17 class.


I used a variety of products:
Card Stocks: Whip Cream and Rich Coral
Inks: Rich Coral and Gold
Dies: Doily and Circles
Stamps: Poinsettia Burst Bundle (available through Dec. 2017) and Holiday Script Bundle
Embellishments: Fashion Gold dots and a Gold Just Write Gel Pen
Other: Amaze machine, White Liner Tape, Foam Squares, and scotch tape (from my stash)
Just click on the product to go to it in the Shopping area of my website.


Also don't forget that our fabulous Planner products are on sale this month.  Just click on the Shop Here button, then on the Make Your Mark for

Thank you for stopping by today, be sure to head to Kim’s blog next.


Blog hop list: {Insert blog hop list}
Heather
Me > you are here!
Kim
Glenda
Deborah
Jen

StampinCarol

7 comments:

Glenda Calkins said...

Love your card Carol! I like the different way you used the Doily die; very cool!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely Christmas card! The poinsettias are beautiful!

Pam said...

Great card! Love the addition of the doily die with the poinsettias, Red, gold and white is always a classy Christmas palette.

Becky said...

That is a beautiful Christmas card. The pointsettias are gorgeous on that lace.

JPScraps said...

Love the card! That doily die looks great with the poinsettias.

Pcaheather said...

Carol this card is stunning I love all of the elements..

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful and stunning! Very creative use of the doily die. Love your creation!