Monday, October 23, 2017

A Snowman, No, Snowlady

I've been playing around with some ideas for my November 27 Christmas Card class and kinda cased this idea from a friend.  Well, I only cased the circle layout.





This was fun to make and I did use a bunch of product...
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Huckleberry Fusion, and Christmas Cheer Prints
Stamps: Ethel Winter and Holiday Wishes
Inks: Black Licorice and Pool Play
Dies: Cloud Dreams and Circles
Embossing Folder: Yummy Dots
Blue Sparkle Tape, Sparkle Silk, Blending Brush, Color Burst Pencils, the Amaze machine, Foam Squares, White Liner Tape, Scissors
And since my gals, like me, have oodles of different colors of Stickles, Xmas Red on the buttons.

Did you notice the snowy background?  I applied my Pool Play ink pad to the embossing folder before carefully putting the piece of card stock in it and embossing.  I'm really liking this (new to me) technique!

A week ago I was challenged to write my "Me in a Minute" story.  I thought I'd share how I got to this point in time....
I have been a crafter from 1st grade and my mom was my encourager. About 20 years ago a friend introduced me to stamping and card making and I was smitten. Then in 2002 I joined a company & community under her which accelerated my love and joy of sharing with others through teaching monthly classes in my home. January 2015 I joined Fun Stampers Journey though a friend (after 6 months of internal debate) as a hobbyist after I quit teaching at a local scrapbooking store. I love the products and the family I have joined. I now have a great and growing team and teach monthly classes again to share my joy of stamping.

StampinCarol

No comments: