Monday, September 18, 2017

It's a Bunch of Itty Bitties!

I recently took part in a swap of what us FSJ coaches call Itty Bitties, also known as Card Candy over on Pinterest.  Last Friday was the final day they're supposed to be mailed but Kathy has already received mine a week ago.  I made 4 to fit on an A2 sized piece of Clear View Sheet.


I chose a fall theme even though there wasn't a theme we had to follow.  I love this Hello Fall Bundle, and if you choose different inks you can use the stamps (except the sentiments) for spring or summer! But this stamp set is only available until Dec. 31!  It's in our cool Journey Holiday mini.





Here's the list of supplies:
I've already given you the stamp bundle...
Card stocks: Pumpkin Bread, Oatmeal Cookie, Butter Cream, Dark Roast, Tangerine Fusion, and Fall  Fest Prints (also only available through Dec. 31)
Inks: Dark Roast, Oatmeal Cookie, Tangerine Fusion, Citrus Cooler
Silks: Bronze, Citrus Cooler, Sparkle, & Dark Roast
Dies: Circles, Tag Elements, Detailed Foilage, Ovals, & Journey Blooms Holiday
Embellishments: Natural Twine and Rainbow Drops

I won't receive the swap back for a couple weeks and I'm excited to see what the others made. There are so many creative crafters in this company!

StampinCarol

No comments: