Monday, June 26, 2017

The Other Two Bloom Box Cards

Hard to believe July is Saturday!!!  Where is this month and year going???  Seems like it was just a short time ago we started this year.  Oh well, I think the older I get the faster time goes.

I shared 2 of our June Bloom Box cards last Friday so here are the other two. The Bloom Box showcased the cool new stamp set Fun Cards.  This fun set should be available for purchase in October.


I have a very good girlfriend (we are sisters by choice) back in Wyoming and this is one of her expressions!  (Her other is "cheese and rice"!) The close up pic I was trying to show the Glaze I put on the beans but it barely can be seen. Oh well.
Supplies used...
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Hazelnut Blend, and Mother Nature Prints
Ink: Dark Roast
Silks: Dark Roast and Sparkle Silk
Embossing Folder: Love Stripes
Embellishments: Natural Twine

This next card is so bright! It would be great for an anniversary card or even birthday!



Card stocks: Whip Cream and Sour Lemon
Ink: Black Licorice
Silks: Silver, Sour Lemon, and Sparkle
Dies: Stardom and Star Piercing
Embellishments: Black Licorice Twine, Black Licorice Sparkle Tape, and Whip Cream Sparkle Tape

And do you want to see our July Bloom Box cards?


Starting in July you have 2 choices for our Bloom Boxes.  You can do a 6 month subscription at $24.95 (plus s/t) per month or purchase month to month as you see a box you want for $29.95 (plus s/t) but it will be as supplies last for the excess boxes after the subscriptions are filled. I will be posting the Boxes as I get the info.

Ok, now I have to get busy working on an upcoming Open House on July 14 at Cayley Cakes in Green Valley, AZ. If you are in the area please stop by.  I'll have make 'n takes for the first 20 people and a couple door prizes. And the store has wonderful scones!!  I know where I'll be having lunch!

StampinCarol

No comments: