Monday, May 22, 2017

An Impasta Investigator

How's that for a post title!?  As you know I've been playing catch up on my Bloom Boxes and now I'm sharing  2 from the March Bloom Boxes.  These fun cards use the set called Punny Punny which should be in the 2017 Inspirations Book going live July 1.


 Isn't this set a hoot!!  Oh my gosh! 


I enjoyed making these cards as I like puns and have since a child.  This card was sent to our son who is a CPA and does our taxes.


Supplies used:
Card stock: Pineapple Smoothie, Bubble Gum, Butter Cream, and Confectionary Prints
Ink: Black Licorice
Dies: Journey Circles Die set
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Embellishments: Natural Thread and Candy Dots
Other: Journey Glaze, Journey Days Stapler, and Brush Silver Staples


We used a stencil to emboss then swiped an ink pad across it to get this background.


Card stock: Kiwi Slice, Pineapple Smoothie, Whip Cream, and Rich Sorbet Prints
Inks: Black Licorice and Huckleberry Fusion
Dies: Journey Squares
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Embellishments: Blue Skies Sequins
Stencils: Vintage Screen
Other: Journey Glaze

Have you taken time to check out our new website?  Just click on the FSJ Logo at the top of the sidebar and check it out!  I did give a bit of a recap in my May 19 post and I have a special give away listed on my May 18 post.

(PS - so happy that I finally quit getting the 30+ hits from Google every 2 - 4 hours.  This has been going on for almost 3 months and has really screwed up my stats.)

StampinCarol

No comments: