Friday, April 28, 2017

Hello Sunshine

I finally managed to watch one of Richard's demos and this time I was able to give it a try.  I did use different colors of card stock but the same stamp set and inks.


I started with a folded card base of Citrus Cooler.  My middle layer is River Stone and top layer is again, Citrus Cooler.  I stamped the top layer with the bold images from our Spring Bouquet stamp set using Butter Cream ink.  Since it is a pigment ink and not a fusion like most of our inks I heat set it to dry faster.  I then stamped the details using River Stone ink over the bold images. I splattered a bit of Silver Silk for fun.


I also stamped the text from our Every Day stamp set using River Stone ink.  I added a few Special Celebrations Sequins then put the card together.  I didn't try to match the details to the bold images but love the way this turned out.

Our retired list came out this week and I have about 40 sets that I pulled from my inventory.  I will be recording the ones I want to sell and their prices.  I am keeping about 12 large sets and 5 ATCs as I just can't bear to part with them.  We will be having a sale on the retired items starting May 10.  I have 6 pages of items at 30% off and 1 page of items at 50% off.  I hope to post these about May 8.  Stay tuned!!

StampinCarol

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Pretty cards- so cheery! Love the flowers- they just pop off the page!