Friday, February 24, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Bunny Tail

Wednesday I finished the other 3 cards for a class in March.  I now need to go to the store where I teach to see when the room is available. maybe the 31st.  This 2nd card is also inspired of one from our Bloom This Way mini catalog.


I started with a Whip Cream folded card base then added the Pool Play layer.  The bunny and text are from the Bunny Bum ATS stamp set. I added a strip of Oatmeal Cookie card stock at the bottom and a bit of Lemon Grass card stock that was die cut with our grass die from the Border Details die set.




I die cut a piece of pattern paper from a retired pad from last year (I have so much and it's too cool to toss) using our Circle dies and adhered it behind the grass.  After stamping and cutting out the bunny I used a marker that came the closest to the pom pom (a retired Bloom Benefit) to color the tail before adhering the Pom Pom.  A bit of Lemon Grass thread was wrapped around the bottom of the card front.  Using Citrus Cooler ink I colored a heart from the Forever Heart Chips and added some of my Wink of Stella to it.
To finish off the card a few Bloom Time sequins were glue dotted on. 

StampinCarol



No comments: