Friday, October 28, 2016

Birthday Stache

Well, looks like this week will end much better than it started!  Today I have a class with 5 ladies as I haven't heard from the 6th.  But since she was traveling back from Michigan I'm still prepared for her.  And tomorrow I will be having my first Home Make-It Party and I hope the hostess gets LOTS of sales!  Here's another card for the party tomorrow.


She wanted birthday cards for her party as her birthday was yesterday.  So you've seen the child's card, here is the guy's card.  I used Dapper Birthday stamp set which turned out cute.  It's a simple card, no techniques and only 1 die, the Everyday Tags die set from our current Trends mini catalog.  I also embossed the Whip Cream layer with our Beach Towel embossing folder.


Here's a closer look at the tag before I added the Rhinestone to the bow tie.  The hair and tie are stamped directly on the tag but the stache was stamped on a piece of Whip Cream then cut out and pop dotted in it's place.

Card stocks: Whip Cream, Denim Days, and Candy Apple
Inks: Hazelnut, Candy Apple, and Black Licorice
Other: Black Licorice Thread

My gal's card will post Monday.  I used a variety of dies, punches, and embossing folder with just 1 stamp phrase.  So come on back!

No comments: