Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It's Workdesk Wednesday!

It's a gorgeous fall day!  We've been getting rain which is most appreciated for our dry dessert in the southwest.  I've been preparing for a Halloween card class Friday... done yesterday morning.  Yesterday afternoon I started on some ideas for an Autumn/Thanksgiving class for October.  And today I'm joining up with Julia from the Stamping Ground and many other crafters as we give you a look into where we work.  I've been taking part for a couple years and have made some friends from Europe.  So, here's my desk.  It is busy.


I have die cut a variety of leaves in 5 colors and a branch and have just splattered with a couple products from the company I'm with called Silks (looks like fingernail polish bottles). You can see dies and my paper trimmer to the left and assorted tools, ATG adhesive gun, and my Platinum machine to the right. And a new roll of removable tape (blue item by ATG gun) that I just purchased but haven't used yet.  I'll be posting this project sometime down the road, maybe even on another WOYWW day.  (I really need to clean up all the paper scraps to the right, ugh.)

This post is short so you can head on over to the Stamping Ground and tour the desks.  I'll be back soon as I have to take my dad and his wife to the airport today as they're flying out to see my brother for a few days. I did prepare this post last night since I have to get up early to load my car with suitcases.  Oh, and I have a friend going with us that needs to go to the airport and a friend joining me as I need to return a couple items to The Container Store and get different sizes.  Will be a FULL car!

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Such a coincidence. My middle son flew out to Arizona yesterday (Phoenix) for a holiday. I seem to have skipped over much in the way of Autumn cards and straight to Christmas, as there will only be time for 5 Christmas card classes (fortnightly) between my one Autumn card and Christmas. Happy WOYWW Sarah #39

Kelly said...

Look forward to seeing how you bring those leaves together. Creative Blessings! Kelly #39

Sharon said...

Looks like you've been busy! Can't wait to see what you come up with as a finished project.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #41

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm liking the look of the leaves and hope we get to see how you use them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 19

StampedbyChris said...

We're getting rain here in NE OH too, finally cooling down. I just got one of the leaf & die sets to use at my crop next month. Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out.
Hugs
Chris #27

Shoshi said...

Love the leaves, Carol, and I look forward to seeing how you use them. I made some similar recently using my new Infusions paints, and I'm going to use them in the album I am making (with the Zentangle tracings). Thank you for your lovely comment - glad you like the look of my baking. I have to be pretty disciplined not to eat too many lol! I like to bake to give away, too, and that helps reduce my calorie intake!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #51

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, if you have to make that journey, you may as well utilise the whole of the car space! I'm surprised you don't have people strapped on the roof as well ;-D. I love Autumn crafting, the colours really are my favourite....have fun!
Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh it is luffly indeed! Wonderful. Love the leaf dies Carol, you're very busy and creative indeed! Thanks for popping over,
Shaz in Oz.x 13