Friday, September 2, 2016

Giving Thanks

When our Holiday Mini catalog came out I loved the new Artsy Leaves Bundle, a stamp set with a coordinating die set. I had to play with our Color Burst Pencils to color.  I love how this turned out!


A few splatters of Dark Roast and Bronze Silks and some Natural Thread really adds to this card.


I used the Blender stumps and some baby oil to blend the pencil lines.  Almost looks like markers!  How fun!  This Bundle will be available until the end of September as that's when our Holiday Mini expires.  But, yes, BUT we will have another Mini catalog October 1!!!  Oh my gosh!  I'm betting there will be some very cool Valentine items in it!

Bundle: Artsy Leaves
Stamps: Autumn Time (words)
Card Stocks: Oatmeal Cookie, Sweet Pear, and Whip Cream
Ink: Black Licorice
Silks: Dark Roast, Bronze
Natural Thread
Color Burst Pencils and Blenders

If you want to see the Holiday Mini in its fullness, please click on the Holiday Mini logo in the sidebar.  Remember, it's only good through September!

No comments: