Friday, September 23, 2016

Don't Pop The Balloons

I accepted a weekly challenge from a fellow coach this week to make a birthday card using any FSJ die.  I seen a fab card on Pinterest and pretty much cased its layout.


I've not been pinning a lot as I want to make cards using the inspiration I already have pinned.  I only used 2 stamp sets on this card and as assortment of card stocks.


I like how this turned out and may have an idea who to send it to soon.  Oh, the little green brads are not FSJ but from my personal stock.  I have a large CraftMate container of eyelets, brads, and whatnots.

Stamps:
Blown Up
Rock Notes

Card Stocks:
Turbo Teal
Sour Lemon
Outrageous Pink
Orange Rave
Electric Lime
Beach Breeze
Cosmic Grape
Be Amazing Printed Paper
Vellum Designer Prints

Inks:
Outrageous Pink
Sour Lemon
Cosmic Grape

Dies:
Blown Up (a Bloom Incentive stamp you can earn FREE with a $50 or more order)

You have only a week left to order from the list of great tools at a 20% discount!  I just got the paper trimmer and it's great!  I like it as much as my Tonic one and that says a LOT!  I've been a Tonic fan for many years.  And I have a Bloom Tool since I joined FSJ and can't be without it.  So don't miss out, head over to my replicated site and click on the Tools tab.  Those items on sale will show the discounted price.

Now to work on my September Bloom Box.  It is just TOO cute!

No comments: