Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rustic Greetings

It's the last day of August and the last day you can order the August Bloom Box.  Have you been enjoying the cards I've been sharing from it?  Here's the last card of the 4 from the Box.


The fun Great Outdoors stamp set will be available in December for general purchase.


I love this layout, too.  Richard Garay and the Journey Design Team does a great job creating cards for our boxes. 

Card Stocks: Oatmeal Cookie, Denim Days, Butter Cream, Mother Nature Prints
Inks: Hazelnut or Dark Roast (or Cocoa Powder that I used)
Silk: Dark Roast
Dies Tag Elements
Embellies: Natural Thread, (the star element is no longer available but I have OODLES)
Other: Color Burst Pencils (or whatever you have)
Adhesives: see posts of first 2 cards

I'll be late next month showing you the cards from the September Bloom Box.  I'm going to do a bit of traveling starting tomorrow to hold kids, grandkids, and great grandkids.  But I will have posts scheduled and I'll have my laptop to check in frequently.

No comments: