Friday, August 19, 2016

It's Time to Go Wild!

Last weekend Angie and I got together to assemble the cards from our August Bloom Box.  We have a great time and she loves it that I have most of the inks and other fun stuff to use.  Here is one of the 4 cards we made....


The stamp set, Great Outdoors, will be available for purchase about December unless you hurry and purchase this month's Bloom Box.  All the paper came precut and die cut.  We only had to cut out the head.


We did change things just a hint as Angie sponged ink around her Butter Cream oval and I colored my button. I colored with my Color Burst Pencils and Angie used what she had.

Card Stocks: River Stone, Dark Roast, Oatmeal Cookie, Butter Cream, Cranberry Bliss, and
Mother Nature Prints
Ink: I didn't have Dark Roast so we used Cocoa Powder
Silk: Dark Roast (the splatters on the cards)
Dies: Journey Ovals 
Embellies: Natural Thread, Wooden Accents (button)
Other: Color Burst Pencils, White Liner Tape, Foam Squares, Glue Dots
and Blenders along with baby oil to used and the blending agent

I will be participating in a blog hop on Sunday so come back and enjoy the hop!

No comments: