Friday, August 5, 2016

Friends are Family Critters and the August Bloom Box

Are you wondering about the other 3 cards for my Critters Galore class?  Never fear, they'll all get posted.  Here's the 2nd of the 4 cards.


This fun bundle, Creature Comforts, is so fun!  (Found in the SHOP area of my replicated site under Stamps then under Stamp/Die Bundles.)  It's great for making cards for kids!  I used Watermelon Fusion card stock for the base and Whip Cream card stock for the die cut Circle and the critters. 


The fun print papers come from the Party Pop Prints.  I used a length of Beach Breeze Thread and sponged the circle with Watermelon Fusion ink.  The little critters and phrase were stamped with Black Licorice ink.  I colored with my PrismaColor pencils but have our new Color Burst pencils on order.

This class is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 17, at 10 am at the AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  This will be my last class in this location.  I have another place to check out in the same mall area for future classes. I will also have this info on my FaceBook page, Stampin Hot with Carol. Contact me if you would like to take the class.  It's $18 for 4 cards.  You need to bring your scissors, adhesive, pop dots, glue dots, and your coloring medium of choice. At this time I have 3 signed up.


 Not only do we have 6 fantastic Bundles for August but look at the great cards from the August Bloom Box!  Oh my gosh!  I LOVE this!  (I think I say that almost every month....) Since I'm from the northwest part of Wyoming these are right up my alley!  Please head over to my Specials page for the info on the August Bloom Box and the Bundles!  I've ordered oodles already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I showed it to Norma and she loved it. Gail