Monday, August 8, 2016

Dino-Mite!

I really want to play this past weekend with the HUGE order I got in on Thursday but I had other things I had to get done.  I vacuumed and shampooed the living room and hall carpets was the biggie.  But I do have a 3rd card that I'll be teaching August 17th at my "Critters Galore" class.  This may look familiar as it is almost identical to a previous card but I used a different dinosaur.



I love the Dino-Mite! stamp set!  Just so cute!  I started with my Lemon Drop card stock base and stamped the set of words with Citrus cooler ink.  I die cut the Citrus Cooler card stock with the frame from the Snapshot Frames die set.   I made the background with a square of  Pool Play card stock then added a piece of torn Oatmeal Cookie card stock for the ground.  I stamped the dinosaur and tree on a piece of Whip Cream card stock, colored with colored pencils (I now have our cool Color Burst pencils which I'm so wanting to play with, maybe Wednesday), and cut out.  I also stamped the phrase on the bottom of the frame using Black Licorice ink.  I adhered the ground to the Pool Play square then adhered this to the back side of the frame. I then adhered the tree and pop dotted (foam squares) the dinosaur in place.


I pop dotted (yeah, foam squares) then I added the 2 Special Celebrations sequins around the phrase using glue dots.  Ta da!  Adhere this card front on a Whip Cream folded card base and it's ready for you to add something inside and give to that special person!

No comments: