Friday, June 10, 2016

A Nautical Birthday Card

Since I'm at the 2nd Annual FSJ convention in Scottsdale, AZ and the masculine birthday card swap has taken place I thought I'd share my card with you.


I made 25 of these card fronts for the swap.  I love how it turned out and it took me a while to make all 25.  I used 4 card stocks, Denim Days, Candy Apple, Oatmeal Cookie, and Whip Cream. I used 3 inks, Oatmeal Cookie, Denim Days, and Candy Apple.  The background image is the new Voyage Bound ATS stamp (this stamp is extremely popular!) , the little sail boat is from the Anchor Me set, and the text is from the Yummy Wishes set.


After die cutting forever using the Journey Circles die I spent hours wrapping the Whip Cream thread in the 4 spots on the top "wheel".  I used lots of Foam Squares, too.

I'll be back on Monday and will share the card fronts I got in trade. 

No comments: