Friday, April 29, 2016

Love That Chocolate

I am already missing some of the stamp sets that are retiring and here's a card using one of them.


The text and chocolate bars are from the set called Candy Shop.  I colored the images with Copic markers. I also used a retiring paper called Yummy Prints (the striped background), along with Bubble Gum, Whip Cream, and Beach Ball card stocks.  The LOVE die cut is from the Snapshot Frames die set


I have some cool markers from Wink of Stella line and used the Silver on the candy wrapper inside to look a bit more like foil. The candy bars and text were stamped with Black Licorice ink.


I used a sponge and added Lavender Fusion, Beach Ball, Pineapple Smoothie, and Bubble Gum inks before pop dotting the Love on the frame.  A few Reainbow Drops from the Spring catty (and hopefully these will be in the big catalog coming out in June) and a Mother's Day card is made!