Monday, January 25, 2016

GVR Class Photos

Last Wednesday I taught a class for Green Valley Recreation.  I had 8 wonderful ladies attend and they seemed to really enjoy themselves.


Here is Sandy, Leslie, Ellen, and Beth


And Julienne, Jeanette, Marti, and Angie.


I had partial kits they purchased to get started (so that they didn't waste their good paper) and I think they were all surprised how easy this Sunburst technique was to do!  Here's Ellen with her 2nd card.  At this point they had to cut their own papers.


And Leslie with her 2nd card.  I love how she (and a couple others) changed up the technique using solid and print card stocks for a very dramatic look! 

One of my students, Sandy, told me at church that she made quite a few cards using this technique and that her hubby told her she was having too much fun with this technique!  Makes me so happy to know someone is enjoying what I taught!

I sure hope to see them all again!  My next class is Feb. 17, same place, same time.  I'll be teaching the Side Step and Center Step cards.  (And I'll have lots of paper packs to sell as I cleaned my stamp room closet.)

3 comments:

Betsye Rose said...

Looks like they had lots of fun!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm surprised I don't recognize anyone in your photos. I thought a number of the crafty ladies I know were involved in GV doings. It looks like they all had a lot of fun. I have a sunburst die like that. I haven't used it yet. I should pull it out soon! So much to do! So little time!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh your closet looks so much better - I do that once in a while - and I just took a BIG box of crafting magazines to the thrift store too. Love your class pictures, and the valentine with all the sparkles.