Friday, November 13, 2015

A Joyful Hello

I was looking though some of my stash drawers and seen oodles of embossing folders that I used to love.  Well,  I was feeling sorry for them so decided to make a non-FSJ card for this post.


I used 3 embossing folders.  The base folder is "Brick", a Tim Holtz by Sizzix.  The small layer is a wood grain by The Paper Studio, and the cattails is by Darice.  The stamped text is from Red Rubber Designs.



I wrapped a bit of twine from The Twinery around the cattail layer.  I love how this turned out!  With the embossing folders I used this is pretty much a masculine card.  Would be great for a birthday, get well, or retirement.

2 comments:

Ginni said...

Neat card, Carol!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - glad you felt sorry for your "old" stuff. LOL