Friday, September 11, 2015

You're Batty!

I did manage to get a card made from the large order I showed recently.  Just couldn't help myself but need to work on some commitments after this.


I have the You're Batty Bundle - stamp set and coordinating bundle.  How fun.  I do cutesy, no scary, for Halloween for the kids in the family.  Funny but the picture doesn't come up when you click the link so to see the stamps go to the You're Batty stamp set. (If that one doesn't work go to Stamps, Holiday, then scroll down.)  I used the cool new Treat Time Prints 6" x 6" double sided paper.  These products are in the new Holiday mini catalog.



I used my Journey Ovals die set for the Black Licorice and Lavender Fusion card stocks, Black Licorice ink,  and some googly eyes from my stash.  A fun and easy card!

Today is a sad remembrance of an event that took place 14 years ago.  Our nation was under attack by radical islamists and many people were killed. That day is etched in my mind. Please take time today to pray for our nation and the families of all involved.  May God have mercy on the United States and bless His people.

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love those giant googly eyes! And yes, I am batty. How kind of you take notice!! ; -) Happy day to you!