Monday, September 28, 2015

On Display

Tomorrow I'll be giving a presentation at a friend's ladies group coffee.  I had to made a display board so that they can have a visual of what I do.



There are a few things I made that I have not yet taken pictures of to share with you.  Can you recognize them?  I used new (to me) dies....  Hmmm... 5 to be exact.  Some of the projects used multiple sets. Here's one of the new projects on the board...


I used 2 different dies on this package topper, or gift tag, or whatever you want to use it for.  I used the Chubby Stocking die which comes with 2 dies and 2 texture plates.  And I used the Create A Bow Mini die using a piece of paper from the Winter Fresh Prints 6" x 6" pad.

I do have some GREAT news to share from my day working at the FSJ booth at the Mesa Scrapbook Expo.  I have 2 wonderful new gals join my team, Gayle and Carla!  Well, they're the first to join!  I hope I got some new customers, too, as I handed out retired catalogs with my FSJ website on them.   I have sent an email to headquarters with a couple team names for consideration.  I enjoyed working with Richard, Julie, and, oh my gosh, I forgot the other FSJ crew member's name!  We were very busy teaching a Make 'N Take every 1/2 hour with 12 gals per class.  I headed home at 6 pm and arrived at 8:30.  Since I had to be at the Expo by 8:30 am Friday I went up Thursday afternoon and stayed at a nearby hotel.  Saturday was dental appointments and Sunday was lots of church activities.  Can you say... busy?  LOL!

No comments: