Monday, September 7, 2015

Lots of Goodies

The end of last month I took advantage of the double hostess special at FSJ.  This weekend my order arrived.


Here's the 3 card stocks, 2 pattern paper packs, 4 Silks, a mini flower die, and star elements.  The stars were free as an incentive.  FSJ has a bunch of small things available for free for each $50 you spend.


I got more dies.  The Heart-Felt piercing dies,  the Gift Card Window Plates to go with my Gift Card Sleeve, the Create-a-Bow Mini die, 2 more free incentive items, and the Scalloped Pocket die.



The here are the stamps.  I got the Stuck On You Bundle (stamp set and coordinating die set), the You're Batty Bundle, the Ugly Sweater set, the Lead Me inspirational set,  Be Strong and Artful Feathers ATS stamps and another incentive stamp, the Mermaid Wishes.

I do have to finish the cards using those 3" x 3" focal pieces as they need to be mailed in a week or so plus I have to make 10 ATC cards for a different swap.  I'll be busy!

I hope you are enjoying this Labor Day holiday.  We'll be going to a picnic at my dad's this evening.  A couple cousins and a friend and his wife will be joining us.  I have a small cake made. 

1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You sure got a great haul! I love that the mini flower die cuts out more than one flower at a time--that's what I'm talking about! I'll stay tuned to see what great things you make with your new goodies.