Monday, June 1, 2015

An ATC for Trading and a Sailfish

Since I'm heading to Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday I guess I can start showing you my trades.  Our team has decided to do ATCs with a summer theme and I've been using new product that will be available in the catalog coming out.


It is a rather simple little ATC but I like how it came together.  The pattern paper and stamps used are all new.  I got them at the Yummy & Delicious Tour in Phoenix, AZ in March.  The pattern paper is called "Yummy Prints".  It's double-sided 12" x 12" card stock.  Fabulous colors!  If you look back you'll see I've been using it quite a bit.  The stamps are from the set "Hello Scoop".  I colored with Copics then added Journey Glaze to the ice cream only.  The blue card stock is "Beach Ball".  I used our Journey Oval dies and added some "Beach Ball" ink to the edges.  I'm starting to pack now and FSJ was so cool to send us a check list to help out.  I've added notes to mine for additional items.

I also got a card made for Father's Day.  I followed a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches but did not get this in their link up.


  The sailfish is from a just retired set called "Nautical View".  It was a GREAT masculine set and has a fabulous lighthouse.  I will keep this set in my stash.  The black/white pattern paper has also retired. Bummer.





Since I kinda smudged a bit of black ink on the stamped piece I just added more!  Works for me!  The sentiment is from a set called "Greet & Shout" and is part of one of the started packs.




I also used a die set called "Pennants".  I cut it twice, once with the Black Licorice card stock and once with the pattern paper.  The card is simple but I think whoever gets it for Father's Day will like it.

Now if I can just figure out what Google did with my photo album.  It's NOT like it was last week!


No comments: