Tuesday, March 31, 2015

FSJ Information and Weekend

This past Friday and Saturday I was in Phoenix, AZ for the Fun Stampers Journey "Yummy and Delicious Tour".  It was open to anyone, not just FSJ coaches except for the Friday night class.  We got lots of information on building our teams, etc. and was great fun.  Saturday was just amazing!  We made 4 cards (I'll be posting them later when I take photos) and had lots of demos on oodles of cards!


This is me with Richard Garay, the owner and co-founder of the company.  He was a lot of fun and such a sweet person!  His wife was just the same!  And they're both so talented in card making and designing!  I hope to get some more photos uploaded soon.  I do have the April "Kit Of The Month" info available and am waiting for my kit!  We got a preview of the stamps and seen the cards in person Friday night.


Aren't these just too fun!


Here's the flyer for the Kit.  Click on it for a larger picture.  I also just got the retiring products list and specials.  WOW!





Great deals here!

I'm still unpacking stuff and sorting all the stamps, dies, and goodies I purchased in a new line FSJ will be carrying.  We got to purchase the line prior to it going live with the catalog reveal at convention first week of June.

I have started a page so that the specials are available without needing to search for them.

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a cute picture Carol, good luck with Fun Stampers Journey!