Friday, March 27, 2015

A Yummy & Delicious Cupcake

I'm not home today.  I'm in Phoenix, AZ for the Fun Stampers Journey "Yummy & Delicious Tour".  I will be in meetings tonight for a couple hours and in fun classes tomorrow making cards!  But I did make some cards for a swap.  The theme was Birthday cards.  We had to use all FSJ products.  The cards had to be a minimum of 2 layers, use a die, and include embellishments.  I'm still working on my supplies but I managed to meet the requirements.


I only used 1 stamp set, the "Birthday Sketch" set which came in my starter kid.  I also used the "Journey Ovals" dies, "Pink World" sequins,  Raspberry Berry, Candy Apple, and Whip Cream papers, Journey Glaze (similar to Diamond Glaze or Crystal Lacquer) and Journey Sparkle Dust (fine glitter).


I glazed the cherry and added some streaks of glaze to the frosting.  Not bad.  I think this design was my 3rd try before I liked what it looked like. I will take pics and post the other 15 cards in the swap and some pics of friends and classes.

I thought I'd also share 2 flowers from my pots on my steps.






I have a couple pots of Geraniums and a couple of Daisys.  They have started blooming early this week.  My rose bush is putting on buds right now so hope to have some blooms when I get home Sunday.  Just hope hubby doesn't forget to water everything while I'm gone...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute birthday card. I have several cupcake stamps.
The flower pics are pretty!
Gail S.