Monday, February 16, 2015

A Couple KOTM Cards

My February KOTM (Kit of the Month) from Fun Stampers Journey was waiting for me when we got home last Monday.  I finally got some time last Friday to make a couple of the cards.  I didn't change them any as everything I needed was included in the kits but the glaze, glitter, coloring medium, and adhesives.


Actually I forgot a piece of card stock on this card but it isn't noticeable.  I colored the little girls hair and tutu with Copic markers.


I added Journey Glaze to the tutu and sprinkled White Journey Sparkle Dust (glitter) on it.  I think I should have used about 1/2 of what I did.  I was supposed to use the Glaze on this next card but used some clear Stardust Gel pen instead.


This is just so cute!!  I used my Bow Easy to make the bow as my bows are so ugly.


Here you can see the gel pen effects on the slippers and tutus.  I originally used my clear Wink of Stella brush but it was just too subtle.   I have 2 more cards to make so hope to get them done next week.



1 comment:

~ Connie said...

Those are so sweet! Keep up the good work, Carol!