Friday, December 19, 2014

Red Heart

I made this card as part of a set for a January class.  And, yes, I'm done ( I think) making Christmas cards. I had to use some of the cards I had for sale in order to have enough (so far).


I love this tree die by Penny Black!  It's called "Branching Out".  (I have quite a few ideas for this die!) And the new double-sided adhesive, "Stick It" is perfect on this intricate die to "stick it" to my paper! (If you "google" it you can find it for sale at many locations.)  I also used a .375 heart punch by Knock Outs (made by American Crafts, I think) for that lone red heart.  I also used Spellbinder Labels 28 as this tree fit it so nicely.


"Stick It" adhesive is so cool as there are no little goobers!  The tree stuck cleanly but one has to be very careful as it is said to be temporarily repositionable but with the itty bitty tree limbs I was a bit concerned about breaking off a twig.

Tomorrow we will be going to my aunt's annual Christmas party.  My mom looked forward to this party so it will be bitter sweet to attend now that she's gone. I'm sure there will be some tears in memory of her.  Are you still attending parties?  





No comments: