Monday, November 17, 2014

Flowers and Butterflies Easel Drawer Card

I am now ready to present both my Drawer Easel cards at the instructor meeting today!  Got my directions and photos completed so all that's left is to get the date of my class and the email with photo and class info in to the local scrapbooking store.


Last Friday you seen the set using Graphic 45 "Good Ol' Sport" paper and today this set uses Pebbles "Garden Party" paper.  I also used Spellbinders "Flutter" and "Labels 28" dies along with Tim Holtz's "Tattered Flowers" die.


And, of course, rhinestones!  Usually when I try to have a class that isn't cards it doesn't get students but hopefully this is cute enough to attract them.  The Easel drawer card is one of the great ideas on a Technique Junkies CD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the easel cards and like the way you incorporated the calendar on it.
Gail S.