Monday, October 13, 2014

A Reindeer with Ornaments

I spent the last few days finishing up the card samples, supply list, and directions for my proposed November class.  The meeting for the Nov. classes is this afternoon and I'm ready!!  I'm still working on the kits for my "Down in the Pumpkin Patch" class on Thursday, I need a couple more pieces of paper to finish.  But here is card 3 of 4 (the previous 2 posts have the first 2).


I decided since this reindeer was too large to use on the Flip-It type card that I had to do an A2 card.  I used a Spellbinder die set and colored with Copics.  The paper is from Bella Blvd. The reindeer is from I.O.


I used the Clear Wink of Stella brush on the ornaments and nose for a bit of bling.  I'm thinking this card is a bit busy with all the patterns but I think it works ok.  Any thoughts?  The red stripe design is the back side of the reindeer print. The final card will post on Wednesday.

No comments: