Monday, October 20, 2014

A Folding Easel Box Card

This past week I started on my card samples for some classes I'm contracted to teach at G.V.R.  I showed you last week the Simple Gift Card Holder for a December class.  Now I'm working on January, February, and March.  In Dec. I'll be teaching this card and I learned it from the "Fancy Folds" CD by Technique Junkies.


I found this cool paper in my stash and it just screamed masculine.  So, out comes my "Outdoor Man" Cricut cartridge to decorate it.  It took a few tries to get the fish the size I wanted.


I added some bling to the fins, tail, and eye using my Stardust Clear gel pen.  The drawer is about 3" by 4" and can hold posty notes, paper clips, or whatever.  The easel could also sport a mini calendar such as those by Vippies.  Now I need to make a feminine sample so back to the work table!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great masculine gift card holder!