Monday, September 15, 2014

A New Bible Cover

This past Saturday I took part in watching the simulcast of Beth Moore's "Living Proof Live" from Fort Wayne, Indiana.  It was FANTASTIC!  We started at 9 am and finished at 4:30 pm with a lunch break.  There was great praise and worship time with Beth's music team and her 3 teaching sessions were wonderful!  I took over 3 pages of notes and we did a LOT of praying!  One of her statements really spoke to me... "The most beautiful act in Christ Jesus is repentance."  WOW!  And the altar call to accept His salvation was phenomenal!  She also gave us an identity declaration which I printed out and stamped to fit my Bible.


In case you're wondering where I got my Bible cover just click on the Daily Window badge in the sidebar.  My Bible is a large study Bible, the NKJ New Spirit Filled Life Bible with lots of study aids.


Here's a close up of the top flower.  I colored with Copics and added some Clear Wink of Stella to the centers.  I've had this cover for a few years and the vinyl is starting to show some wear and there are some smudges inside where the insert goes so it detracts from my insert.  I did manage to clean it some with the Mr. Clean eraser.  Anyway, I hope to memorize this declaration as I believe it will help me when I get "beat up" by family who hate God or others who are "intolerant" of those with views different than theirs.

No comments: