Monday, August 11, 2014

Wood 'N Butterfly

It's that time of the month when I work feverishly to prepare my class samples prior to the store meeting where we choose our dates, etc, for our classes.  I'm in luck! The meeting isn't until Aug. 18 and I have 3 of the 4 cards done!  Do you want to see one?  Here's the first one completed.


I seen a design similar over on Pinterest and love all the white layers.  I am having issues with my black ink pad with a spot that the ink just wants to puddle so my stamp has an excess of ink in that spot.  I used a Spellbinder butterfly die from the Flutter set.  The pattern papers are the 2 sides of 1 sheet.  I love the turquoise wood pattern!


Here's a closer look at the butterfly.  I added some rhinestones for that touch of bling.  A bit of twine (actually 2' of twine!) adds a fun touch and it's ready to go!

No comments: